Pages

Friday, December 16, 2016

December My Memories Blog Train

It's time for the December MyMemories Blog Train!

Here is my contribution.
 
You can download my part over at My Memories.
 
Just click the image below

http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=SPPF-MI-1611-116484
 
My Memories has many tutorials available and it's so easy to get started.


Click HERE to check it out.

Stop by My Shop and check out my newest collections at the
MM-Sweet Pea Designs Shop

Enjoy 50% off MM Sweet Pea Design Shop through December 23rd

https://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/Sweet_Pea_Designs?r=Sweet_Pea_Designs

If you are a Sweet Pea Designs Fan Club Member be sure to stop by and pick up the additional pieces
I've created to coordinate with this months blog train!

Join Here
 

Here is a list of this months Blog Train Participants. 




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You!!

Gayle Lungle said...

Thank-you for the lovely gift.
MERRY CHRISTMAS and all the BEST in 2017.
Blessed Be.

Molly said...

Fabulous!! Thank you so much for sharing! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year :)

Mary Presley said...

OMGoodness such a sweet kit!!! The reindeers are plum adorable!!! The snowflake, ribbon and flower are delightful!!! The snow globe is just so charming!!! The papers are stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

Pam K said...

So cute -- thanks for sharing!