Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

MMS November Blog Train

It's that time again! The My Memories November Blog Train is here!

Have you tried the My Memories software yet? Did you know you can try it for free? You can download the trial version here and when you do I'm sure you will love creating beautiful pages with ease!
 
If you find you can't live without it and would like to purchase the full version 
here is a gift code STMMMS8043 to get $10 OFF My Memories Suite 7!


My Memories has many tutorials available and it's so easy to get started.

  Click HERE to check it out.

Stop by My Shop and check out my newest collections at the
MM-Sweet Pea Designs Shop

Season of Gratitude is now available and I have a coordinating cluster freebie for you too!

Click image to go to My Memories for download

https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=SPPF-EP-1611-115994
 

Now on to the Blog Train!
 
Here is my contribution
 
You can download my part over at My Memories.
 
Just click the image below
 
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=SPPF-MI-1610-115269
 
 
Here is the full list of Blog Train Participants
 
 
         Sweet Pea Designs  <~~You Are Here
 
 

1 comment:

Mary Presley said...

The colors are beautiful!!! Love the pumpkin, flower, tag, and bottle are all gorgeous!!!! The mask is lovely!!! The papers are stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!