Tuesday, February 4, 2014

With all my Heart Extra Alpha Freebie -Grand Opening Sale @ Daisies and Dimples

Who doesn't love extra alphas?? I have a pretty one for you tonight to match this months Free with Purchase kit 'With All My Heart'

I also am excited to announce that I was invited to join the Daisies & Dimples team! To celebrate I am having a 35% off sale all month long! I am just starting to fill up the shop so be sure to check back often.

I will be back soon with a new series. Have a good evening everyone!

http://daisiesanddimples.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=34
 
Click image to download your free Alpha :)
 
http://www.sweet-pea-designs.com/blog_freebies/spd-wamh-xtra-alpha.zip
 
 

4 comments:

Lisa Staffaroni said...

Thank you so much!!!! <3 <3 <3

Priscilla said...

This is so pretty. Thanks so much. It will go great with my free kit!!

Stacey said...

Fantastic alpha! thank you so much! Congrats on joining Daisies & Dimples!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~} bunches.....